Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm delayed, I know. I didn't do anything fancy with my New Year makeup but I liked what I did, so here ya go!

I used my new Shiro Cosmetics shades over TFSI Lemon Drop:

Lid: I loved a Maid
Crease: Bowties are Cool
Browbone: Burberry Trench with Shiro Cake on top
Liner: Drying out Physicians Formula liquid stuff that came in a trio.
Waterline: UD Honey eyeliner
CG Clump Crusher.


And bonus shot of me in my kick ass shirt I got for Christmas.





I was happy I got a second Burberry Trench eyeshadow for Christmas too.  I'm almost done my first one! First product I hit pan on in at least 5 years.



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year !
    Haha love your shirt ! Badass !!
    Nice makeup too , it suits you very well ! I think i ever haven't hit any pans , that's what happens when you have an astronomical makeup collection like me .... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I have yet to use up a full indie shade. I put a slight groove in my Sugarpill Buttercupcake but that's as close as I've gotten to having my stuff even look used hahahah

      Delete
  2. Love the cute picture of you! I don't often see your whole face on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I usually hate my full face. I'm slowly starting to not give a shit :D

      Delete