Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nerd Lacquer ~ Don't Panic Swatch



It seemed like a perfect day to show you the next Nerd Lacquer nail polish, Don't Panic, being Saint Patrick's day and all :)

IT'S SO FULL OF GREEN!

Nerd Lacquer describes it as: "brilliant clover green base with emerald and grass green small and large hexagonal glitter, plus a sprinkling of holographic sparkle"

See? IT'S PERFECT for today!

These are all with 3 coats of polish and 1 pic has no top coat but the others have 2. Since I'm a loser and can't name pictures properly I don't know which was which.




^^I think that one was without topcoat ^^







edited out my crazy :D Also Blogger's new view/way of editing is fucking ridiculous. I don't like change. This is very hard on my damn eyes.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO such a nice , sparkly green . Oh me likes ... me likes a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great toxic green :)

    And a lot of people bite their cuticles, so it's not that abnormal.. I have been clenching my teeth together and grinding them during my sleep for years without realizing, but somehow becoming aware of it and focusing on relaxing helped me stop. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete