Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nerd Lacquer Bottle pic spam

The plan was to glue some nails on and swatch these, but I got sidetracked by pretty bottles and daylight and HAD TO TAKE CLOSEUPS! Actually the plan was to clean my apartment and do laundry but who choses that over pictures of shiny stuff?? WHO!? YOU TELL ME!?

So here are just a bunch of pictures of my Nerd Lacquer nail polishes. A few I should have gotten sharper, more focused pictures but my battery light was blinking so I had to do these fast.

Yeah I could have waited for a new charge but the day light would have changed (like right now it's gloomy out again) and I wanted these all done the same.

And before the pics I have to say YAY 480 FOLLOWERS!! I gained like 6 in less than a week and I didn't even do anything cool like juggle 3 kittens wearing hula skirts.

heh cat's don't wear skirts...

So thanks for following along with my ramblings! :) I'm slowly building up a giveaway prize for 500 that so far consists of stuff I accidently bought twice or decided I don't need anymore (all brand new). So if ya want my shopping screw ups, tell ya fwends :D

PICTURE TIME:


Home of the Untempered Schism


Don't Blink


Don't Panic


Event Horizon


Exterminate


All of Time and Space


Hyperspace Bypass. I wanna re-name this one to Bumblebee. Like the super cool radio talking Camaro robot. YOU KNOW THE ONE


It's Just a Flesh Wound


Largo (the I'm sorry it's late polish)


Gorramit (I thought it looked kind of like puke, so naturally I wanted it muchly)


Shiny


Warrior Ethos


Nebula

7 comments:

  1. I hope Shiny is a reference to Firefly! It would make it just that much more awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I didn't understand it, but I haven't seen the show since it was on TV a long time ago (I just googled and it's been almost 10 years. THAT'S INSANE!)

      Delete
  2. Oh my lord! They look awesome up, close and personal. You make me want them all! All that glitter looks incredible. Makes me want to paint all my walls in these different shades!! Don't think the landlord would appreciate my creativity though!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, that would be the coolest wall paint job EVER! :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome photos! These look too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *cries* Why must she be on vacation?! I NEED TO BUY EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *dies*...If you ever want to sell any Nerds to a fellow Canuck (or trade them for some Lynns), I'm your girl! :) Totally serious!

    ReplyDelete