Friday, March 9, 2012

Meow St Patrick's Day now available


I went to swatch these for you but it seems I only had jars/samples of 3/8 shades so NEVERMIND THAT THEN! I could have sworn I at least had samples of the 4 green shades that came out last year but I guess not. Or they're hiding somewhere. I can't even find "kiss me i'm . . ." and I thought for SURE I had a sample of that.

This is why organization is important if you are a scatterbrained shopping addict like me.

I won't swatch the 3 I have yet because that is just an imcomplete collection dudes. DO NOT WANT! I am kind of anal by now in swatching whole collections. It bugs me to be short a shade or 2 because I feel like I'd be letting someone down when they search for it and only see a portion.

See, I'm thinking of others. I do this sometimes.


So basically this is just a post to say get your ass over there and check out the goods. There are 4 gold shades that look awesome possum (SOLD) and you can save 17% right now with: green

Shipping free for us foreigners if the order is over $50.

Once I have them all I can swatch them for next year I guess! :)


Here's the linky

HOLY CRAP that link might actually work this time.

"Get Lucky" is like a more pigmented version of MAC's Warm Chill but without the gold shimmer.

See!?

2 WORKING LINKS IN A ROW!

I'm on a roll baby.

For the Rainbow's End collection (those purdy golds in the picture) I'm most looking forward to: Lunulae and Sundisc. Actually all 4 but those two I think I'll like more.

I ordered jars of them all anyways.

THAT'S HOW SURE I AM THEY WILL ROCK.

I put myself on a no-buy until July except for Meow stuff. Which is good because according to facebook there will be 3 new collections in Spring/Summer.

I saveth the moola.

And buyz all teh Meowz.

3 comments:

  1. I think I like Meow's Get Lucky better than the MAC color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a confessed Meow addict too... 3 new collections? Better save my pennies...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have yet to try Meow. Their colours look amazing. I'm worried that once I start, I won't be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete