Friday, January 29, 2010

I Want Candy

I had to take the bus this morning and wanted happy candy colours to cheer me up. I effing hate the bus. Smelly sardine trap with jackasses who don't take off their backpacks and having them shove me over with every single turn.

Rant done.

I wanted YELLOW!!! OoOOOooOO yellow eyeshadow, how I love thee. You are bright and fun and people are afraid to wear you. But not I! I will hunt you down in every shade and finish!

Creepy rant done.

I used Aromaleigh today

Main: Golden Chrysalis
Outter corner: Fanclub
Highlight: Avon Mark Nomadic (either this shadow is becoming old or I am spoilt with so many awesome pigmented mineral eyeshadows, that other brands seem like complete crap now)
Eyeliner: Too Faced in Metallic Mermaid I believe.

It looked brighter in real life. I gots ta get me a better camera.

And I resisted the urge to pair the yellow with my fav bright blue eyeliner and went green instead :D


10 comments:

  1. I have mentioned how good you look in yellow eyeshadow haven't I? Not enough? Hows this? OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU. EEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely happy colors :) And I agree the yellow looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of you being able to rock yellow =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty girl!! You have to try Hi Fi cosmetics Polka Dot Bikini! It's my FAVORITE yellow, and I am a yellow connoisseur (yeah...just had to go look up how to spell that word!).

    And BOOO for the bus! Fuck. I'll never go back on a bus for the rest of my life. I'd rather steal a car XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girlies! I'm thinking of doing an "all yellow" week just to see what I can come up with. Followed by green but that should be in March I guess.

    Lisa Kate, no more Grand Theft Auto for you! :D
    Although next time I will consider it, I am in this country's car stealing capital so everyone else is doing it anyways lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love yellow and pink together...although someone told me recently that they don't go together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! That person is a LIARPANTS! I love them together. I did it for an fotd last summer that I really liked http://www.flickr.com/photos/pa1nt3d_axsdenied/3603757469/in/set-72157617569917691/

    ReplyDelete
  8. But...but...it's SO fun to beat up hookers and run cash for the mob XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmao okay Niko Bellic :) I wish I owned that game, but I dun has no Xbox :(

    ReplyDelete