Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gone are the Days of Tickling the Cat's Pajamas

That title is way too long but I wasnt craft enough to shrink it :D

I got my Aromaleigh package of happy last night! Hi-Fi Mattes!



That lighting was crap, it was in my bathroom.

Here's what I did today:
Real Gone on the inner 3rd
Cat's Pajamas in the middle
Big Tickle on the end and into the crease
Innocence mineral cosmetics in Deceitful Copper to highlight (I have no idea where you can order/buy this I only know you can for sure get it at the Chatters Salons in Calgary Alberta)




And a pic of my bunneh. So what if he's stuffed, that just means I can HUG HIM HARDER!

9 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty and LOL and you and the bunny. Love your color choices here, very happy colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aw. The last picture. :D Love those mattes. The liner is perfect, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look reminds me of yummy rainbow ice cream ;D and LOL at the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's briiight! You look so pretty here :) Let's conquer the world with Hifi Mattes! And the last picture made me giggle, I love funny faces :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty!! I love that bunneh. I always have to be careful not to squeeze my Gus as hard as I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorable! These colours are great...I still haven't tried them. I know I need to!
    The bunny's teeth are a little creepy...but you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rainbow ice cream is what I thought of too! I love this look, the colors go well together, and the fact that it's matte makes it look really wearable and cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty, soft look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. teeheeee, I'm such a dork. It's like these colours made me act silly :D
    Thank you ladies :)

    The bunny is freaky deaky looking cuz he's the rabbit from Monty Python. I have no idea what that means, but my brother man bought it for my birthday a few years ago. His mouth velcros shut, or bares fangs! arrggg!!! Scary bunny!!

    Teeheee bunny hugs

    ReplyDelete