Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fyrinnae Lip Lustre Swatches

Okie dokie smokies, here are some of my Fyrinnae swatches! On meh MOUTH! I chose to do them on my mouth because sometimes your natural lip pigmentation will change the way a lip colour will wear on you. Some of these could benefit with being paired with a nude lipliner. The darker ones tended to start to bleed (not actual blood of course :D )

First shot is just my lips with a clear, colourless chapstick



Next up Fanservice. I've always wanted to try a lilac lip colour!




And here is Hair Dye. I think this one is my favourite so it gets oodles of pics.






Here is Devil Horns. I tried to get a colour change pic as well. I don't think it worked but here's a couple of pics anyway.




And up next is the lovely Romantique. It's the lip version of Fyrinnae's "Rapunzel Had Extensions".





And here is Mega-Hold. If you go to the "reviews" part on this colour on Fyrinnae's website, someone makes a nasty comment on the colour. Of course I had to try it after that! I dunno about you but this colour does not look like a "low class stripper" to me.



Next up Fishnets & Sneakers. This one was more dark than I thought it would be. Still nice though :)





Type A is next. I thought I took more pictures of this one :(



And last but not least for now, here is Pierced. The second pic is after it's been blotted.




Now go buy stuff.

:D

12 comments:

  1. You have amazing lips, you cow. Gimmie. Fanservice looks so good on you! Hell, they all do, but Fanservice I have :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, I don't like my lips ever since noticing the size difference, you can have them! Tradesies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *__* okay I DEFINITELY need to get Type A and Fanservice, as well as like 2340234923 others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Romantique and Devil Horns... must order when I have cash... *_* Hair Dye looks really cool on you, I wish I could wear colors like that. I have to stick with all pink all the time grrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH I have to have Romantique and a few others now.....I'm loving the Mega-hold as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! I ordered Fanservice, Devil Horns, Type A and Shangri-La awhile ago, still haven't gotten them. Your pics make me wish I'd ordered Romantique, Hair Dye, and Megahold, though. Oh, well. There'll be more orders :) Fanservice looks awesome on you, I'd love to see you use it in a FOTD. And I hope that I can pull it off as well hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg i want you D:

    And more Fyrinnae lip lustres.

    Oh mah gaw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh geez, more to add to my wish list! Those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah FANSERVICE!!! I need it!! I love Romantique and Megahold XD

    And you totally look like a low class stripper. *sarcasm*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank gals! :D I will do more! I still have half to go. I just don't like wiping them off and puting another on. Kleenex dries like a mofo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got Bloodstains and Ice Cream Party today, I love both. I can't wait for my huuuuuuuuuugewtf order to arrive <_<

    ReplyDelete