Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blue Quickie

heh.

I didn't have a plan today so I grabbed the first bright blue I saw and it was Fyrinnae's Cheshire Cat Grin so I grabbed a few more things and this is what I ended up with.


Main: Glass Coffin
Highlight: Urban Decay's X (guess I could have used Rapunzel for this, basically same colour :D
Eyeliner: Cheshire Cat Grin wetlined with Aromaleigh sealant

I screwed up on the wing of my left eye and took a q-tip and makeup remover to clean it off and start again, but I wiped it SO PERFECT! I swear it looked BETTER than the other side!

But of course I didn't get a great shot so you get this one instead!



The blue looked the most INSANE BRIGHTASTIC in this pic.

sweeeeeet.

6 comments:

  1. I love blue eyeliner. I swear it's not used enough! Winged eyeliner can be tricky and can turn out perfect accidentally. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! This is so pretty! And DAAAAAMN you lined those like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the accidental ones are the only ones that turn out perfect! lol. If I focus and try I totally screw it up. Most of my good job eyeliners are just screw ups gone right :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I thought I commented on this! I guess my computer messed up and I forgot to come back. D:

    This rocks! I LOVE that blue! It looks fan-freakin-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird that it disapeared! I think you commented on it first too lol

    ReplyDelete